Cheap Paul Frank The Pirate Julius Tee,T-shirts for Women Review
Ordered this shirt to wear to my son's Pirate Pool Party. While it is super sute, it's Juniors sizing and the sz Large shirt I ordered is too small (I usually wear a ladies sz 10). I didn't notice any mention of the 'junior' sizing anywhere in the item listing, but when I checked with Karmaloop to see if they'd sent me a juniors shirt in error, they advised all their Paul Frank merch is juniors sizes. Who knew?? So unfortunately I'll have to return it. Too bad as it would have been perfect in the right size. FYI - I'd estimate the juniors large is approx. equivalent to a ladies small or v. fitted medium.
Paul Frank The Pirate Julius Tee,T-shirts for Women Overview
Paul Frank The Pirate Julius Tee,T-shirts for Women: Model is wearing a size Small Crew neck tee with screen print on front; 100% cotton. By Paul Frank
*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 21, 2010 10:17:06
No comments:
Post a Comment